What I experienced from Monster Hunter

You know... I've spent my free time mostly playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. If you're asking, I'm at HR6, I wear Sand Barioth's armor, and I use the Talos Blade. Well, unlike my friend (he plays MHFU though), his chest is full of Greatswords. There's some longswords, though. Just so you know, I prefer greatswords over all weapons nowadays, aside lances and dual swords. I rarely use sword and shield, although I have Barioth's Icy Bite+. I never upgraded it since the boredom of hunting high-rank Barioths.

As I hunt, I've faced many challenges and problems (especially with dat hardy shells) that changed my attacking style: from raw powered weapons to elemental weapons. I preferred ice and dragon over fire and water. And what I learned from it, be patient in anything, face a challenge and learn to solve it, and you'll evolve. And especially, HIT THAT MONSTER UNTIL IT DIES NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

Well, I'll be playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in Saturday, though. No matter what the cost, I'll face the fearsome Teostra, and I'll slay the Lao-Shan-Lung. Before I bring back my people the White Fatalis' head. I don't even care if my MHP's Amatsumagatsuchi is dead or still flying. And he sent me a message: "Human, do you think Rathalos was the King of The Skies??"

Comments

  1. Sorry, I dont catch the point in the last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a random gag only hunters could understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't u update ur blog? I'm looking forward to ur creativity of ur comic. Will u finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next post is a request from my friend about how to spray-paint gunpla, so... The comic's gotta wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganesh, u can take ur registration form of archery exercise tomorrow morning, so how can I contact u and give the form? can u ask Bu Nurul my phone number? just contact me if u wanna take the form... and I have something to talk about

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts