Hocus Pocus, Autofocus

It's been a while, isn't it? Well, that's why I'm back here again! This time, I'll tell you the many tidbits of experiences from my lifetime adventures.

First off, let's start with my tales as a high school 1st grader in the first year. I always have problems with naughty women and K-pop fans. It's like they're annoying me everyday, and what's worst; they were in my class!! And so the nuisance goes on and on for two semesters. And as a man who hates the type of naughty women, I always take that kind of problem seriously.

Second, I quit being too metalhead and moved to a genre called post-hardcore. Don't judge, they're not that loud. And their rythms are friendly to the ears, I'll take Pierce The Veil as example, and Bulletproof Love,  King For A Day, Caraphernelia, and Bulls In The Bronx as my favorite songs. I also listened to WBTBWB, a German deathcore band I know since I'm in junior highschool's third year.

Third, now I play Skyrim much more than MHP 3rd. That game in my opinion is very realistic-in terms for how do you choose your path, factions, do your quests, and how you kill enemies. I play as a Khajiit (some may call it humanoid cat race), with Ebony Blade as primary weapon and full set of Daedric Armor.

Fourth, and lastly, I hate nowadays' condition in my own country.

That's all, and see you in the next post.

Comments

Popular Posts