Midnight Writings of The Hunter

I'm stressed back after returning as a hunter in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Actually, it was worth it because the bowguns aren't as shit as in MHP3rd. So perhaps, let's just sit back and write something, shall we?

First of all, the toughest monster I've faced so far is the Blangonga. Alpha of the Blango pack, he can jump here and there to confuse his enemies. Moreover, he can throw a large ice chunk and turn you into a walking snowman. Recommended weapons were the Light Bowgun and the Longsword, although Sword&Shield will also do.

I played MHFU to chase my dreams: to fight Kushala Daora and Fatalis, the two powerful elder dragons. Kushala can summon winds that blow around him, thus deflecting bullets&arrows while hunters that get close will be blown away. Fatalis breathes fire, and by far is a fearsome dragon. Well I'd said something like this: "If you were a fanatic fan of Love Live then you'll run after seeing a Rathalos and cry. If you were a man with the potentials (even you're an anime lover) you can even defeat a Fatalis, or Chameleos, in that matter". Heh, actually I'm also going to try slaying the Lao Shan-Lung.

Am I wrong? Then go, prove it to me! Play in an online server with me, and bring me Fatalis materials! You go first with a greatsword, I'll provide overwatch with a bow.

Second, SMA 2's J-fest will be attended in the next two weeks. I wonder if my friend will really cosplay as Kirito (GGO version, she's a girl)? Well, I hope so. Let's see how my Love Live fanatic frenemy reacts after seeing me dressed in a shirt with the US Army emblem. I may be an anime lover, but I have my own military-themed side as well! My friend even visited an event with a camo jacket-alongside the Luftwaffe emblem!

And that's all for now, I'm starting to bleed my nose.

-Fin


Comments

Popular Posts