After the Hiatus-The Many Things I Wanna Tell

"Where am I??"

"You stoic dunce, you're in your own blog!!


How long it's been after I disappeared?? A year? Oh well, so here I am. I'm here to......

-tell how to play Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon as a Synchro Dragon reviving machine

-comic-novel project introduction (first to go)

-my Arcanite x Red Dragon deck (YGOPRO)

-others

This'll be a long post...


First, I'll give a little project introduction. After my friends decided to-make a manga while the second makes a novel in his blog, I'll be doing both in one strike. Simply put, I'll make a comic-novel project here, perhaps each post will take a week or more, depending on the conditions. Here, I'll give some little info about the main character only (minus the pictures since my phone's memory reading needs a dragon to stomp the damn) and the story plot. Then I'll write about some Yu-Gi-Oh, especially the new two decks I've been working at YGOPRO recently. 

And if there are new readers here, I'd appreciate your visit. It's like I got ten hands to quickly write everything. Blast, I can't upload the pictures here. Maybe I gotta get a new SD card so I can work in peace (since I'll be manually drawing everything and take the pictures without a scanner) then I'll drink like three coffee mugs.


The heroine will be named Kurenai Reigo, an university freshman pursuing his future. Along the road he'll meet some other students, punks, and sometimes even the bad guys. Well, don't fret yet, I've been planning to add some romance into it! And those "Notice me Senpai!!" references? Check, I'll add them. Even as a university student, Reigo can pull out crazy moves. I'll be starting the project after my final exam, so that I can work on it full day.





----------



Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon... as a summoning death machine


Recently thoughts of a good Dragon deck sparked inside my head. And this deck is born. Basically this deck is a Synchro 'n Summon deck, but I've added Genesis Dragon and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon as my aces of... field control. The main point here is to bring back your fallen Synchro Dragons, unless they're banished. Oh well, even only once per turn, Darkness Metal is a very powerful card to have and can be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 dragon-type monster, or just plain normal summon it using Totem Dragon as 2 tributes.Finally, when Genesis Dragon is sent to the Graveyard, return all Dragon-type monsters to the deck.

Tactics

Suppose you got... say, something like Stardust Dragon, and it has been destroyed, pull Darkness Metal into play. Then revive the Stardust. And since I heavily use Vice Dragons and Dark Resonators as my main Synchro Summon path, that means I can also pull out the missing pieces so I can synchro summon more dragons, or even Thought Ruler Archfiend. Use Darkness Metal's effect to revive Vice Dragon and make your next move, be it a new synchro summon or plain all-out attack.

Also, to protect my dragons, I'd use Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Only if a LV5 or higher monster activates its effect, and not a Rank. But still, when it destroys a monster by its own effect, Clear Wing gains ATK equal to the negated 'n destroyed monster's original ATK.

I'm not a pro, yeah. But I play casually in any condition without being a noob. Well, perhapss once you become a pro you'll forget who you are before becoming one! Sorry bastard, I'm not that kind of guy.




---------





Arcanite x Red Dragon


Trying to pull out late Synchros? I'd give you an advice:

Special summon The Tricky by discarding Fabled Cerburrel. Cerburrel will special summon itself from the Graveyard after being discarded (and not being sent to the Graveyard). Tune them and synchro summon Arcanite Magician. Basically he has only 400 original ATK, but by the use of Spell Counters, you can increase his ATK by 1000 for each Spell Counter placed on him.

I've tried this once, and I made Arcanite's ATK reach 6400. Also, by removing a Spell Counter from anywhere on your field (i.e. Magical Citadel of Endymion) you get to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Any card. AND this effect can be acivated without limits, as long as you have sufficient Spell Counters.

As a primary Spell Counter fodder, I used Alchemist of Black Spells and Pitch-Black Power Stone. Also Spell Power Grasp.


To summon Red Dragon Archfiend Scarlight, I used The Tricky and Dark Resonator, 5+3=8. This isn't the end yet, by using 2 Cerburrels, I can synchro summon Red Nova Dragon. 2 tuners+Red Dragon Archfiend. Scarlight's name is always treated as the original Red Dragon, so using this guy to pull out Red Nova is a-okay. 

Use Scarlight's effect to destroy as many special summoned monsters on the field (including yours!!) then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect. Especially useful against Pendulum Summoners. But remember, try to protect this guy.


As an extra, I also added Diffusion Wave-Motion for Arcanite Magician. Basically I'd like to use this Spell on Enlightenment Paladin, so you still inflict effect damage to your opponent. Man... wish the Nirvana High Paladin was out now... he's the first Synchro-Pendulum monster to exist.



To make first steps, I used Breaker teh Magical Warrior. You can use its effect of Spell Counter removal to destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. Make sure your opponent doesn't negate this effect. Or whatever will happen, I don't care. It'll be your duel, not mine.

Second step... Either you can use Spell Power Grasp or Resonator Call. I usually gotta need a slow-moving mill for Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning or Chaos Sorcerer. I hate to waste on my useful DARK tuners!!


When going into an Arcanite play, I always used Spellbook of  Power to add some more punch to this guy. Then again, if you do really wanna play it safe, destroy the Set Spell/Traps first... Imagine using Spellbook of Power and Diffusion-Wave Motion on Enlightemment Paladin, you can destroy all of your opponent's monsters then inlict damage equal to the monsters' original ATK. But if your opponent has Macro Cosmos... it'll be a different story.



-----------




Others? Well, aside the new viewers (that were my old friends from my previous highschool), I'd appreciate this. But for now I gotta focus on the exam and the comic-novel's gotta wait for like... ten days. And to close, I've checked back my review of Tryon 3, I can't believe the times it was viewed were 274. Well at least show yourself someplace else! 


-Fin

Comments

Popular Posts