HG IBO 1/144 Custom: Graze Assault Type (WIP)


This isn't a review, really. I'm not gonna write a review for any Graze units. I can't really wait for the biggest Graze of all... Graze Ein!!


About the Custom Graze

Ah... yes. Many custom build Graze were out there. Many of them fascinate me, and many never cease to amaze me. And I took the initiative to make myself a simple custom Graze, outfitted with the HG IBA MS Option Set 2, taking the bulky shoulder armor, bazooka, Hyakuri's missile launcher (or Hyakuren's in that matter), and I took HG IBA MS Option Set 1's shield.

Plan is, I'll be making three more of them, counting with this custom Graze Kai, it'll be four. All I need next were just three Graze Standards. All the Graze models excluding Graze Ein and Ryusei-Go (Graze Custom II). If I've gotten the idea, maybe I'll work on Graze Ein. Ryusei-Go's actually a  rebuffed Graze Kai, thus earning the name Graze Kai II. Right now I only have the idea for standard Graze models. I'd actually like to add Schwalbe Graze to my list, but oh dear, it won't suit the all-guns-equipped look the other Grazes' gonna give.


Where to Work? What Will the Other Three Graze Become?

I gotta repaint the new shoulder armors white, then I also feel like I could paint the sensors and the other yellow parts clear yellow to make it look like glowing sensors. If I got the nerve, I'll use deep green or hunter green spray paint (Hunter green's probably ACE Hardware brand spray paint...) or make a forest camo. For the white colors, I'm still sane enought, so I'll use Tamiya Enamel paints. Question is, can I even paint the inner sensor without fidgeting?

Possibly, other parts such as weapons needs to be painted gunmetal. It also counts for the shield.


The other three Grazes will respectively become.... There'll be a Long-Range Support Type to assist in long range (armed with the smoothbore gun from, MS Option Set 1), Demolition Type to destroy a large number of enemy mobile suits, and Armed Support Type (dunno why  would call it that way) outfitted with two gatling guns for covering fire, but no tomahawks.


And if there's a Graze Ritter and a Graze Ein, the Graze Ritter will become the Close Combat Type, and the Graze Ein will become a larger version of the Heavy Weapons System of 1/144... I guess. Yeah... why would I partake in a Graze customization line, you ask? Graze's way cooler and has a flexible inner frame, and is pretty much slimmer, compared to a Zaku (excluding Sinanju).

And any Graze can share their shoulder armors as well as weapons. Don't ever think of attaching Graze Ein's shoulder armor to a Graze Ritter's naked shoulder. To add up, Graze models have simpler designs so they're pretty much eaiser to customize. This simple design also counts for Graze Ein.

Also, if I were to have more Graze in the future, I would make an Artillery Support variant which focuses on taking down larger targets, such as battleships (sorry for you Kantai Collection fans, I'll use it to destroy your  fleet xD) and clearing the air from attacking enemies.

Since there's no snipers (aside Gundam Gusion Rebake's long rifle) in G-Tekketsu, I might add a Sniper/Recon Variant, too. Now, this variant will only be simply equipped with a sniper rifle, and not a simple long rifle, a tomahawk (remember, Graze standards that applies for all Graze, even Ritter), and no more.



-----------------------



Pictures






















FIN


Comments

Popular Posts