HG IBO 1/144 Custom Build: Gundam Gusion Rebake Warmaiden (part 2, given a name)

What you see, is the semi-final product of my Rebake FC that I've been working on lately. Looking at the previous result itself I can see that this one has the feel you would get from looking at a Titans mobile suit-let's take Gundam TR-1 Hazel for example.


I painted the whole armor dark blue with some black accents. Minor gold colors are done with a gold Gundam Marker. That skull decal is gonna be proof that this Gundam is gonna be a part of the team project I've been working on, with Astaroth Deviance as its first-ever member.


This guy literally had the potential to have a Thunderbolt vibe to it. That long part is from Lightning Z Gundam's backpack, serving as a thruster for this monster of a build.


Weapons

The majority of weapons this Gundam is gonna come with was unpainted. But... it came with lots of guns!! Something tells me that Akihiro loves guns so I gave this big boy lots of them.


Lots of ranged ordinance with no means of close combat at all!! I must be going out of my mind... then again it becomes superheavy with the scissor-variable rear armor attached.


We'll start with the twin gatling guns. I took these pieces from the FA Unicorn Gundam and painted it dark grey.


It has a side to side swivel and obviously a full 360 rotation at the base.


These cannons are from Guncannon Mobility/Firepower Test Type. As you can see, the pegs aren't going really deep so I have to cut the pegs down to size.


And this is the Warmaiden with the rest of the weapons excluding the cannons. This basically gives it even more weight.


Here's a team shot with the recently semi-finished Gundam Astaroth Deviance. Two left, one being Flauros and the other one will be.....Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex. Probably though... then again it could be Vidar instead.

That's all for this demonstration of this heavily armed monster. As usual, see you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts