HG IBO 1/144 Custom WIP part 2: Gundam Astaroth Deviance

The Plan B has now become a Deviance...


This is the final modification stage for the Gundam Astaroth Origin. I swapped the waist with the previous Gundam Astaroth that has the large waist boosters.

With the already light weight Gundam itself plus a total of 14 thrusters... I wonder how agile this guy can get if used in a Gunpla Battle.

Front View


Rear View


A close-up at the rear waist and its face. I brightened the eyes with more red so it looks more menacing and demonic. Now it truly deserved the name Astaroth.




I'll do the action photoshoot after I really have painted the white parts black. And, oh, here's a little bonus before I leave.



This is how the previous Gundam Astaroth looked like when displayed with Origin's waist. To be honest, I really, really loved the simplicity here. I just have to repaint the waist parts and buy another Astaroth so I can have it displayed with two Gundam arms and two Spinner Rodi arms each.


That's basically all for now, I'll see you guys later.

-Fin






Comments

Popular Posts