Overed Weapons for Gundams/?

Just seeing Armored Core and the Overed Weapons make me wanna build one from scratch.

Well, I do have a concept in mind... but since Overed Weapons do live up to their names because of their HUGE size... will a Gunpla hold its weight??

No. Except it has big legs as well. Most mobile suit designs like a Zaku, GM, or maybe a Shiden isn't designed for such heavy weapons. But the likes of Sazabi, ZZ Gundam, or.. Nightingale? Yep. They can bring that hell of a loadout. In example... that sniper cannon with a space colony-like thing? Nightingale can carry that shit.

I'll just try making the Overed Weapon from junk parts and some scratch build. But do not expect me to make a damn chainsaw.. when Kotobukiya is already selling a plastic chainsaw for your mecha models.

I'll give the updates here when I have finished a concept design. See you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts