Messala, as an Armored Core

Well, I bought a Daban HGUC 1/144 Messala and said to the clerk... that I'd like to customize it into an Armored Core-style mech. He approved, and says that customization path may lead into creating an Armored Core stylized Messala.

So...yeah. I'll be making an Armored Core out of the Messala.. but most weapons has to be built from scratch. Also, Zssa's booster pod, full-chock of missile launchers, is an essential item to realize the sturdy look.

However, the handheld weapons... I have to make them from the ground up. And since I wanted to retain its transformation gimmick, I have to make binders for them. Custom binders. Also, determining the grip size for the weapons needs a lot of sanding since Messala's holding hands have only a little clearance in them.

A lot of work is going to be put into Messala... especially panel lining. His huge thrusters require some panel lining, seriously. For scratch building the parts and weapons.. I still have to learn from the professional.

No, I'm not reviewing the Messala. Maybe I'll just show the progress of the build if I've gotten into it. Accurately after I got the Daban HGUC Zssa.

Comments

Popular Posts