Aborted review

Hey guys... remember that Atlas I spoiled during the end of Astaroth Origin's review? I have to cancel that review because dealing with the shield has gotten into my nerves since the hand piece keeps falling off everytime I tried to adjust the shield.

My apologies, I know I should've never spoiled that, remembering how finnicky my Atlas had gotten. But I'll just let you guys know that Atlas had no polycaps included, so its joints are sure to be worn off eventually. And that includes the left hand used to hold the shield... it doesn't usually fall off but now it happens and it just... kinda annoyed me. At least on mine.

Again my apologies, maybe I'll have the Lunagazer Gundam and Rin Tohsaka 2.0 figma be reviewed instead... and if I've got the chance I might either get the figma version of Caster (Fate Extra.. or was she from Grand Order? I can't remember) or Hatsune Miku with the racing bicycle. Caster here costs IDR 1.1K and Miku w/bicycle costs 1.2K... well kind of a tough choice since figmas intoxicate me more than Gunplas would.

Anyways that's all for the notice, and as always, see you next time.


-fin?


Comments

Popular Posts