HG IBO 1/144 Customs: Gusion Rebake Warmaiden ver 2.0: Final Review

This review will feature Rin Tohsaka (2.0). 




Rin: Hello, everyone. Today I'll demonstrate thr final product of the author's long-running Warmaiden project.


Rin: Here it is! As you can see the Multi-Weapons Sub-Arms binder has been lowered because he decided to finally use his Gusion Rebake's backpack which has lower elevations for the pegs to go.

Me: And as a result I've achieved a Warmaiden that fears no backheaviness! It's perfection! *ahem*


Damn that flash glare.

Rin: There, you see? And two slots to hold something which possibly wouldn't happen.

Me: And the paints are starting to weather, too.. anyways there's nothing new aside the backpack. Previously the backpack is just a bunch of random parts made into one, but it's causing more backheaviness.


Rin: Its new weapons consist of these dual sniper rifles and the ice picks.

Me: They're variable maces!

Rin: Psh, whatever.

Me: Despite being a heavy assault type, it still needs some melee capabilities. But I have to admit this one's gonna be a hell of a melee... I don't think the sub-arms can even reach their targets.

Rin: Yeah... even when they're lowered like that. The mobile suit has to move its waist everytime for the melee weapon to hit the enemy.


Me: Okay, enough chit-chat now I'm taking this big bad boy for a test ride!

Rin: Go!


Me: Alright, Warmaiden... show me your worth!




Fumina: So this black and red Gundam you and Shia fought many months ago... I've heard it's been damaged badly.

Gyanko: Well, whoever is doing that I'll give them my thanks. He had stirred up some trouble in our clash..

Fumina: I've heard that it's a winged Gundam that wields two swords.. painted in blue and white, and dem cheesy music.


Shia: Oh, that would be McGillis Fareed's Gundam Bael. That guy's a really tough one I should say... he faced an entire batallion of grunts and slew them all. No f***s given.

Fumina: Languange mistress!

Shia: Sorry, can't help it..

Gyanko: Anyway....


AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!1!1!

Fumina: Is that a bird?

Shia: No, its...


Me: JOHN CENA!!!! *insert overused theme song here*

Gyanko: Omf!! 


Gyanko: Get off me! What the... another Gundam Frame?


Me: Another target for the kill. Or is it?


Me: Whatever. More ducks to be shot down.


Gyanko: Get over here!

SAU Grunt: No no no not again!!

*BANG BANG BANG BANG* 


*thud*

Gyanko: I owe you one I guess... you just saved my life.


Fumina: Whoever this guy is he means serious trouble.

Shia: A heavy assault type... but somehow looks lightly armed.


Shia: But you're still going down!


Me: Nah, sorry miss. Not today.


*BOOM!*

Shia: God damnit!!


*CRASH!*

Shia: Oww...

Fumina: Shia!


Gyanko: Stand back Fumina.. this guy is mine! I'll have the honor to behead him here!

Me: Geez, beheading Gundams? That reference tho..


Gyanko: Here I come!!


Me: A heavy assault still gotta have some melee power don't you agree?


Gyanko: Yeah but your melee suck!

*SLAM*

Me: Argh f***!!



Me: She's right.. this thing has no melee combat data yet..


Gyanko: Any last words? You should be honored to be beheaded by me!

Me: Go to hell...

Gyanko: Then so be it!


???: FIRE, GALAXY CANNON!!

*BTHOOM!!*

Gyanko: What the hell?!


Gyanko: Ugh...


Tosh: Oh yeah baby, absolute bullseye!


*le added base for moar realism xD*


Me: Tosh?!

Tosh: Da heck you're doing here alone?

Me: Testing the Warmaiden 2.0 with the revised backpack?

Tosh: Still working on it eh? I thought you'll just leave it backheavy.

Me: Shut up.


Shia: Oww my head...


Shia: Another one?! Argh, give me a break!


Rin: Another mobile suit?! Explain this to me!

Me: Calm down, jeez. That would be Gundam Flauros, third entry for the team.

Rin: Third entry?

Me: Yeah...


Tosh: So are we gonna fight these hot chicks? Man I'd be against that personally, but then again I just shot one to save your ass.

Me: Yeah right...

Tosh: Dude, what's with that new look, or was it just me?

Me: Totally a new look. A new backpack, exactly. Lowered binder elevations had resulted in decreased back weight.

Tosh: I see...


Fumina: Finally I can get some screen time!

Shia: Now that there's two of them we're even.


Tosh: This time we'll do it together... just like the old days.

Me: Yeah... let's bring up the heat and let the guns roar!

Shia: Here they come!

Fumina: Here I go!


To be continued?


-Fin
Yep, no real storyline.


Comments

Popular Posts